Saturday, April 30, 2011

Story of my life....

The story of my life is that I'm always behind :) I seriously do not know how people blog everyday.  I love it so much, but its at the bottom of my list of things to get done each day.

I'm still taking a picture every day, most days.  I've missed a few here or there but I just fill in with another picture....it works.  Forever I have had this problem with the date on my camera, it was always a day off, and I would fix it and the next time I used it it would be off again, so some of my photos I wasn't 100% sure which day it was, but made a pretty good guess.  I think I've fixed the date problem now, and that will help me a lot!!

Okay, so here's about 2 weeks worth of P365.  I'm going to try to catch up on some blogging this weekend.....the kids went to the dentist recently and I've got some great pics of that adventure :)

Hope you are all doing well!!!













No comments: