Sunday, April 10, 2011

Daily Life

Still hanging in there as far as my p365 goes....I have really felt like throwing the whole thing out the window lately....and I think I've discovered why...its just daily life.  Its fun to take pictures of the fun stuff...the vacations, the soccer games, etc, but is when my kids are driving me crazy or I feel like I'm running a thousand miles an hour, that taking a photo is the furthest thing from my mind. 

At the same time, capturing daily life is what p365 is all about....and thats what I have to remember...many of my days look the same...and I struggle with that too, taking a photo that I've basically already taken on a different day.  But hey, this is the season of my life. 

So, I'm still plugging along and looking for ways to encourage myself to keep clicking ;)

Here's what we've been up to...








1 comment:

Jessica said...

That pizza looks delish! I have a weird affinity for pizza sauce and could just eat it by itself! Ha! : )