Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Snowmen

Jordan pretty much begs me on a daily basis to do some sort of "craft" with her.  I thought I could whip something up pretty quick from my craft cabinet and came up with a snowman--and the kids loved it.

I used rolls of ribbon as templates for the circles, let the kids pick their own ribbon for scarves, and their own sticks for hands, and I had some orange foam that I cut for the noses.  I think they turned out cute.  Jordan later water color painted hers and it looks really pretty, but I haven't taken a picture of that yet.


Do you see the irony of her making a snowman in her bathing suit :)
 No more pictures mom!!!


cute boy!

 Showing off his cute snowman!



They were pretty into me taking their pictures so I took advantage! :)





We also had a little kit for this little guy and Jordan had fun making it too!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You are good mama and that is a cute craft idea! : ) Is that a "Yellowbox" box in your cabinet? Makes me think of summer, too! : )