Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Birthday Party {3 and 5 years old!}

I'm really working hard to get back to blogging on a regular basis.....I have a love hate relationship with my blog.  I hate trying to find the time to blog but love having the record....LOVE having it.  I refer back to my blog often to recall certain things and if I didn't blog about it, chances are, I wouldn't remember it.  So I'm trying!!

We had the kids' 3rd and 5th birthday party a few weeks ago!! This was the most disorganized birthday party I've ever planned, but this momma has been busy!  It was still a great party and the kids had a blast.  I really wanted them to have a pool party...obviously indoors since its October.  I got a great deal on the campus pool, since BJ is a student and we booked the party!!

If you read my blog in the summer, you know my kids are little fish, so they loved this idea.  They had a blast too--hated to get out of the pool!!

I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, but I got some cute ones....










































1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sad we missed it! It looked like a fun party! : )