Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Month...

Well, I'm not sure if I'll ever get back to a regular blogging routine.  It seems like life just keeps getting more and more busy.  I hope to get back to taking more pictures of my family with my real camera after this Fall photography season is over.

I'm closing my photography business, so hopefully I'll have a little more time in my life :)

I thought I'd post some pictures from the last month.

Nothing exciting has gone on, just working, going to school (J & BJ) and going to g'mas (H).  The Iphone is still my main source of picture taking, so I'll have another iphone post soon :)

We did have our 2nd year of Square Dancing this year--super fun & exciting.  The kids did great and we can't wait till next year!!

Brooklyn turned 5 and we enjoyed her birthday party at a local jump play place and we've been enjoying the cooler weather and our family bike rides.

The Foshe Family knows how to live it up ;) ha!
Jordan LOVES her uncle Kyle!

thank you Kohls for making this girl's day!

me and my sweet sweet mama. <3 her!

we love our boy!
OH & Jordan mastered riding her bike without training wheels!! Thanks to her grandma! We're so proud of her!!  Makes bike riding even more fun now!











he hates it when he gets stuck!


I love this boy and his cheesey smile! ;)











Fun times :)

Square Dance will have it's own post, maybe tomorrow, hahahaha :)

Hope you're all doing wonderfully!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love the braid in your hair- so cute!