Saturday, January 01, 2011

2010 In Review

Last year and the year before I did a reivew of the year (in photos) and I think its a really fun thing to do! So here is a recap of 2010 in photos.

I did not blog as much as I would have liked in 2010--and there was one month where I didn't even blog (so disappointed in myself!!), but I'm hoping to do better in 2011.  I LOVE this blog, I love how its such a record and a history of our family.  It has evolved into something that I cherish and look forward to my children reading when they are older. 

Okay enough talking, here the 2010 photos.

January 2010

one of my very favorite photos of 2010. love.
February 2010

it was a warm, early Spring day...just before a huge snow!
March 2010


we got a HUGE Spring snow in March!
April 2010

some sweet friends got to visit over Easter!
May 2010

Summer arrived a little early & we took advantage!
June 2010

we had our first garden!
July 2010

we enjoyed a mini vacation to Hot Springs for the family reunion!
August 2010

J & I went on a "hike" :)
September 2010

we had our FIRST YEAR OF SQUARE DANCING!!!!
October 2010

the kids celebrated their 2nd and 4th birthdays with lots of family & friends at a local corn maze!

November 2010

we played a lot!
December 2010

we went to Silver Dollar City for Christmas! Had a BLAST!!

We had a great year!! I'm really looking forward to 2011--ESPECIALLY this summer---several weeks off with my family--I suspect there will be many many many hours spent in our pool!! Cannot wait!

I hope that everyone feels as blessed as we do as this year comes to a close.  Here's to 2011--be blessed and spend lots of time with your family!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Loved this post- strangely, it makes the year seem so fast! Like it just-poofed!- and then it was over!
I'm sooo glad you are doing a daily pic, too! It keeps me motivated! Ha!