Sunday, June 13, 2010

Poolside :)

We met up with some friends @ the pool this weekend!! It was a blast.  We swam for 4 hours!! The kids did SO great, I never expected them to last that long!!!

Jessica had this cute little waterproof camera that took great pics! I'm always too scared to take my camera to the pool, so I'm so happy she took some pics!! (even if I am in a swimsuit)



Jordan says the funniest things and I always think I need to start writing them down!  I started jotting down a few things this weekend and wanted to record them here--

On the way to Grandmas on Friday morning (I think we passed something with balloons), she askes me "do balloons go to heaven?"

We were in the car driving to dinner with some friends, it was just me and Jordan in the car.  She said "I wish."  Then she paused and said "Oh wait, I can't tell you or it won't come true."

The today--and this one is my favorite.  I was in the kitchen cutting up strawberries and she was sitting in the floor in front of the refridgerator eating an apple.  She goes "SO", pause...."UM,"  like she was trying to think of something to say (she does this alot), then she goes "why do you love me so much?"

I just cracked up!! She is so funny, I just love her!!

H is saying lots of words now...he said "bubble" today and that was the first time I heard that one!  Only a few words are super clear, but several I know what he is trying to say.  I'm glad he's finally saying words!

Tomorrow is Monday again--but I'm so looking forward to more weekends at the pool this summer!!

Hope you are staying cool!!!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the new look of your blog! We had a lot of fun and look forward to meeting up a few more times this summer. : ) Long live the summer!

Anonymous said...

Fun! My boys love the pool!!