Saturday, May 01, 2010

Hudson's Party!

Last weekend we went to help celebrate Mr. Hud's 3rd birthday party at Fun City!  The kids had a blast! Hayden played really well and of course J loved it!! She also got to see her favorite little man, Mr. Harbor, so that made her day!

I had the privledge of making Mr. Hudson's birthday invitations, and they turned out great!!





I love this picture, they play so well together, and I'm so thankful for that!



Mr. HW getting in on the fun!!



The birthday boy blowing out his candles!




In other news, the other night when BJ took J for a ride in the trailer, she fell asleep!  We thought it was so cute!  Guess it would be kind of relaxing!



I leave for Chicago tomorrow, for a couple of days for work.  I'm excited and nervous all at the same time!

No comments: