Monday, February 09, 2009

Overload of photos....

I'm getting so far behind, so I'm just going to give you all a big bunch of photos!!

These are a couple weeks old now...and then I'll get to some more recent pictures!

Hayden found his hands a while back....





He's grabbing onto things now...toys, towels, hair, fingers, etc...

He wants to sit up SOOO bad. He does really well, and when we lay him down he tries to pull himself up.

He's been trying out his saucer some....he reallly likes to hold things.

and study them

He's so alert and looking at everything...I love to watch him notice things.


Jordan is still in love with him and wants to hold him all the time. He is surprisingly tolerant of her "affection."


He grins constantly.
There should be a new post soon, with newer pictures! I just had to get these up here before it was too late!
Happy MONDAY!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!!

Suz said...

Ohhh soooo cute!

Tasha said...

Super cute!!!

Lori S said...

He looks JUST like you. What a doll.

Jessica said...

Love the pic of him studying that purple rabbit! : )

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Cute pics! I hope those bottles are working out for ya.

The Hickmans said...

So sweet! I love his camo outfit!

Pegsy said...

Hey! I haven't stopped by in awhile - I'm behind too! Hayden is getting so big! Those are great pictures!

Rita said...

What a handsome little guy!