Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Q & A?

So I've seen other, much more popular bloggers, do this, and thought I might see if any of my readers had any questions for me?

My site stats say a lot of people click to my blog everyday, and I get NOWHERE close to that many comments, so maybe some of you have things you've always wondered.

And Maybe not. I may not get a single question.

And that is okay.

I'm just gonna try this out.

You can ask anonymously if you want...and I'll do my best to answer anything that is asked.

And if no one has any questions...then I'm okay with that too.

So, any questions??

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Aww! Fun post! Okay... here is a question for you...

What is your biggest pet peeve?

Ha! : )

Margo said...

What is your favorite meal/restaurant?

Amanda said...

Can I ask two???

What is your favorite color?

AND

Where did you graduate high school?

Brittney said...

Ok, I have two--

Has it been hard transitioning from 1 child to 2?

How is work going?

Tasha said...

My first one was what is your favorite color...but I guess that one was already asked. Do you have a specific brand of clothing that you love?? What type of movies do you like... and what would be your perfect date night?

You can answer all of just choose one! :)

Great post!

The Middlecamps said...

How can you tell how many people are looking at your blog?

The "W" Family said...

Fun Fun
How did you first get interested in photography? and
How old were you when you and BJ got married?