Wednesday, September 24, 2008

6 weeks

Ugh!! 6 more weeks!! I'm really getting quite uncomfortable and don't even know how I'm going to make it 6 more weeks. I feel like a big 'ol complainer. I was no where near this uncomfortable with Jordan. I feel like I am 45 weeks pregnant. Which, really I guess since he's measuring 3 weeks ahead, it's like I'm 36 weeks. sheesh!

I had to miss my doctor's appointment last week because of my hectic work scheudle on the day I had the appointment scheduled. So I go again this Friday morning. I think this will be the last of my every two week visits and we'll start our weekly visits in October. Which I'm totally not excited about. Those are the least fun of all the visits.

We're painting Hayden's room this weekend, if all goes as planned. I am on call this week so it all just depends on that....but the good news is it should be my last on call before I go on leave, I might have one more week, but even so....a break is in sight!

I come out of rotation on Monday which means I won't be assigned any new cases until after I return from leave. This is a HUGE deal. My co-workers hate me for it, but it's about the only way to get break from being assigned cases (to have a baby that is!). So I will have a month to close out my exisiting 20+ cases before my last day, October 31st! I can't wait!!!

What else is going on? Nothing really. I'm exhausted all the time now. I have been going to bed around 830 every night, which is really unlike me...I'm pretty much a night owl. But I've really needed the sleep I guess, because I've been crashing!

Remember when I showed you the canvas that my super talented friend Ashley made for Jordan's room...I mentioned that she was working on one for Hayden's room too....WELL, she sent me a little mobile phone photo preview last night and I wanted to share.

This is a phone picture, so the quality is not great and the colors are no doubt less striking, but you get the general idea. She's going to add his stats to the bottom once he's born. I can't wait to see it in person!! I'll post better pictures when it's done.

I am already in love with it. I so wish I had this talent! But, I'm so thankful for friends like Ashley who do!

I also got Jordan's Halloween costume last week. I had my heart set on this adorable witch costume, but when I went to order it, they were out of her size, so I had to go with my 2nd choice--an adorable little fairy!


Here's a preview...



I also got some tights and wand to go with it, so I can't wait for it to come in so we can have a photo session! It even has wings on the back! Precious!

Well, I have nothing else really going on that is blog worthy....But I hope everyone is having a great week and we're almost done!

8 comments:

Suz said...

She is so talented! I LOVE doing crafty stuff, but unfortunately I'm just not that talented! It looks great!

Jordan is going to be the cutest little fairy! Soo cute! Can't wait to see the pics of her in it!

You're almost there girl! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

That fairy costume is adorable!! I can just picture her cute curls coming out around the halo! Too cute!!!

I love the canvas for Hayden's room. She is very talented.

The "W" Family said...

hey brandy,
I am sorry that I haven't gotten back with you about the email. We still don't have our highspeed yet so I haven't been able to open it. Do you mind sending me the details-sorry, I am behind on emails.

I love the stuff Ashley has painted. I have known her for awhile and we used to teach at the same school. She is very sweet and talented.

Christy said...

That's so funny, I got that outfit for Briley, too! ha

Mandy said...

Hang in there...it's almost over! That canvas is precious!! I also love Jordan's little cosutme, she will be such a cute fairy!

Jamie said...

Love the canvas and the costume.

Sorry you are so uncomfortable. Hope you are able to get some rest.

Anonymous said...

Nice choice..! Love the Halloween costume and canvas.

Jessica said...

Cute canvas, cute costume! I promise to get back with you sometime this week on dates for a shoot..