Thursday, September 20, 2007

Throwback Thursday

This is my maternal grandmother. Her name was Mitchalene Rene Jordan before she was married and Rister after she married my grandfather. Jordan is named after her. She was a beautiful woman and I loved her very very much. She died when I was pretty young, but I have always had very fond memories of her. My mom thinks she is the reason I have an obsession for Reba. My grandmother was a natural red head and so my mom thinks that has something to do with my thing for Reba. I don't know if it does or not. Anyway, She was a sweet lady and I wish I could have known her as an adult. I can't wait to see her in Heaven.


4 comments:

Jessica said...

She was quite striking! Very elegant lady!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful woman...grandma's are the best...

The Hickmans said...

That picture of you and your grandma is absolutely precious!!

Anonymous said...

How neat! She sounds like a wonderful lady.