Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Our Little Bean....

Doctor's appointment went well today, everything is fine and normal so far. My blood counts were really good and everything was just fine. She did an ultrasound! I had no idea she was going to do one today! I was excited. Here's the pictures of our new little growing bean!

I hate that the live picture is so much better than the still image---it just looked so much more like a baby on the screen when I was there...but you can see the general idea and know it's a baby!

I could see one of the hands really well--the hearbeat and little buds that will become legs and feet in the next few weeks! It's so miraculous to think about how a LIFE grows inside us (girls that is!), it's just so amazing! There's a tiny human inside me. Wow.

Okay, on to the pictures.



9 comments:

Jessica said...

Ahhh!!! Baby Foshe! He is looking good! : ) Or she, I suppose. : ) I love that little bean of yours already.

Becca said...

Congratulatons!!!

Brittney said...

That is so exciting!!! I got so emotional at my ultrasound with Brooklynn and I only got ONE! I have been praying for you and your job.

Anonymous said...

I love when they do ultrasounds! It is so exciting!! Congrats!!

Christy said...

What a beautiful baby! I'm so excited for you guys.

Nicole said...

That is sooo exciting. I have been praying for you and the family. How is everything going on the new job?

The Hickmans said...

AWWW!! Sweet- I love ultrasound pictures!

Meredith said...

I'm always amazed by the ultrasounds. I'm glad everything looked so good.

Mandy said...

Oh...I just saw this post, I can't believe I missed it the other day!! I'm so happy for you guys that the little bean is doing so well!! I can't wait to hear what it is!