Thursday, March 27, 2008

Throwback Thursday

I have posted a few square dancing pictures before, but these are more recent. These were from 2006 and this was BJ last year to call a group. I don't know if he'll call this year, I'm sure he will if he's asked. He really enjoys it. It's pretty fun to go and watch them all dance in their cute coordinating outfits. BJ hasn't danced in years, but has been a caller for about 7 years. Anyway, here's a few pictures for Throwback Thursday. Next week, I'm planning a lengthly throwback thursday, showcasing some of my old photographs from my mission trip to the Phillippines in 2000, so stay tuned!



7 comments:

Meredith said...

Square Dancing--how fun!!

The Hickmans said...

I am still loving your TT's. Keep 'em coming!

The Hickmans said...

Sorry about the abbreviation above. I didn't realize how bad it sounds until after I sent it and then read it. Next time I'll read first and then send! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, is there anything B.J can't do?????? Thats great, he can even dance. I love it. K.Barnes

Jamie said...

Fun pictures! I forgot all about square dancing.

So wierd... My hubby went on a mission trip to the Phillipians in 200 too.

Kelley said...

Hey! I'm a blogger AGAIN:) Thanks for the compliment!

Gary and Kellye said...

AGGHHH! I've got to do better at keeping up with people's blogs!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I saw the ticker when I pulled up your blog, and of course had to scroll through everything to find the one where you posted the news! Again, sorry for the delay, but I'm SOOO excited for you!