Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I'm a sucker...

I know I already posted today, but this really couldn't wait. We got him last night. I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep him. But, he's absolutely precious. He's so sweet and calm and he's house trained already. He needed a haircut desperately when we got him, you couldn't even see his sweet face. So here's a picture the night we got him and then there's another after he got his new do.

We named him Tucker. His other name was way too hard to pronounce! Isn't he SOOO SWEET!! He's a full blooded Yorkie, in case you can't tell. He needed a home because his owners had moved into an apartment and couldn't have him. Jordan absolutely loves him, it's hysterical to watch them play!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, his little face is so sweet. I bet Jordan will just love him & enjoy playing with him. Plus a pet is something you can take lots of pictures of & post more for your fans to see...ha!!!!K.Barnes

Anonymous said...

Oh, his little face is so sweet. I bet Jordan will just love him & enjoy playing with him. Plus a pet is something you can take lots of pictures of & post more for your fans to see...ha!!!!K.Barnes

Jessica said...

Oh my WORD!!! Ahh!!! Hello little Tucker! What a happy, happy addition to the family. : ) You are a great mom to give Jordan such a lovely play mate!