Jessica tagged me with this...
I'm supposed to list 7 random things about myself.
Here's the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you.
Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 people with their links at the end of the post then scout them out and let them know they've been tagged (I may or may not do this step - so if you reading this and I tagged you - surprise!)
1. I pluck my eyebrows EVERY day. Not because I'm compulsive or anal, but because I have to. They grow insanely fast--and you've seen the old throwback pics of me with 4 eyebrows, so it takes work to get them down to two.
2. I LOVE Reba. I have posted on this before. It is a sad fact that few people understand, but it's just part of who I am. I will meet her one day--I promise you!
3. I never wore braces. People assume I did, but fortunately God just blessed me with nearly perfectly straight teeth. I was 15 the first time I ever went to a dentist. Since then I've been maybe 3 times. I should go more, but ya know.
4. I love peanut M & M's & Diet Dr. Pepper like no other!
5. I have no memory. I can't remember crap. Bj makes fun of me all the time. I think it came from having a baby--she took all my brain cells.
6. My first major in college was computer engineering. I still love computers and graphic art, but that's about where it stops.
7. I wear the same 3 pieces of jewelry everyday. I wear the pair of white gold hoop earrings that BJ got for me our first Valentines day and I wear my wedding band.
8. and a bonus: In doing this, I found I'm not really all that exciting or random.
I tag: whoever wants to do this.