Monday, August 06, 2007

My Guilty Pleasure...


If you know me much at all, you know that I have this unusual love for Reba McEntire. (Insert laugh, gasp, sigh, or whatever you so desire here). Yes, I realize that there are many many people who have very strong not so nice opinions about her, but I love her. I'm not sure why. I have always loved her. I know most of her songs by memory and have lots of Reba Memorabilia. My goal is to see her in concert and meet her before I die. Maybe one day. I love her tv show too, I was sad when it ended. I own the seasons on dvd. I'm sad and pathetic I know. Anyway, for those of you who didn't know this about me, now you know my embarassing secret.

6 comments:

ashleydiggs said...

I knew....
You forgot to tell about the time we went through Nashville and every building we went by you asked if that was Reba's building... :-)

B said...

Oh My Gosh, I TOTALLY forgot about that. That wasn't even the worst part, what about when we were at the Nashville mall and I went to the pay phone and got the phone book and called Starstruck Studios (her company) and asked for her?!! We were in junior high though? I hope. I hope we weren't in high school. lol.

Josh and Margo said...

WOW

Jessica said...

What is your fav' song? Curious and nosy people want to know....

B said...

My favorite REBA song? I don't know if I can pick just one. I love "Is there life out there?" "fancy" "She thinks his name was John" "back before the war" and "moving oleta" just to name a few.

Amanda said...

HA! This is awesome...
Do you remember the Wal-mart shareholders meeting we went to just b/c she was suppose to be there?
I'm actually learning to play the quitar and this session I am practicing one of her songs. I'll have to come play it for ya sometime!