Friday, August 03, 2007

Deep in thought...

You know you have those pictures that you take not knowing that they are going to be great, even fabulous (at least to you). It's unexpected when you click the camera to take one shot and when you see the picture it's completely different, but amazing. I took this picture of my niece the other day, I was getting some cute close ups of her and Jordan and I guess at the exact moment I clicked the button, she closed her eyes and put her hands up to her head. I just found this to be a really unique and beautiful picture. It's ok if you don't agree, but I love photography and I love the "real" pictures, the ones where there is no posing and no cheesey smile, just the beauty of the moment. This is one of those.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

I need you to come over here and capture some "beautiful" moments of me! I'm in need af some good photography. : )

Kelly said...

I think this picture is awesome! I love those close up pictures that seem to capture the moment!