Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Jordan's Scrapbook...

So, I've been saying since Jordan was born that I was going to scrapbook her baby book, mainly her first year. I have been collecting things and taking lots of pictures in preparation for this. I have never scrapbooked in my life. I don't know what I was thinking. I went to hobby lobby a few weeks ago and stood wide eyed at all of the stuff and the prices! I had nothing. Which meant in addition to the paper, embellishments, and other things required, I'd need pens, stamps, punches, sissors, etc... Things I would probably never use again. I bought a few things, came home and realized I would proabbly never follow through with my plan. I then had a brilliant idea! I could just pay someone to do it for me! Someone who was already a scrapbooker and had many of the staples of scrapbooking, someone who is good at it and has good taste! It just so happens I know someone like that! My friend Jessica is quite crafty and quite good at it. She and I have come to an agreement and she will be making the scrapbook for me! I'm so excited! We went and got many many fun things last weekend and here are a few pictures!





1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a sweet friend you have! Cute too! : )