Monday, May 21, 2007

Food Journal

So I'm moving to 28pts. Haven't dropped those 2lbs yet, but I think I need to go ahead and transition to less points. They key to doing this successfully is writing down EVERY single thing you put in your mouth!! My food journal has become very important to me. I left it at work this afternoon when I came home and I was half way home when I realized. I ALMOST turned around and went back for it. But gas is $3 and some change a gallon, so I resisted the urge...but man I wanted to!

Today I had:
Breakfast
1 c. smart start 3pts
1/2 2% milk 1pt

Lunch
Lean Cuisine Panini 7pts
14 wheat thins toasted 3pts
1 orange 0pts
1 diet dr. pepper 0pts

Snack
100 calorie reeses pack 2pts

Snack
Special K bar 2pts

Dinner
Lean Cuisinne Skillet 1 cup 5pts
Green beans 0pts
Strawberry's with splenda 1pt
Water 0pts

Snack
100 calorie HOSTESS CUPCAKES! ONE POINT!!!

TOTAL:25 POINTS!

No comments: