Monday, January 22, 2007

Went to the Dr.

Jordan went to the doctor today. This makes like the 3rd or 4th time that we've taken her in for these same symptoms...congestion, coughing, sneezing. And each time she gets an antiobiotic and decongestant. But usually I don't feel like the antibiotics do much for her. So the doc and I were discussing during our last encounter with this how it might be allergies. Her dad has allergies and when she went today he said that her throat, ears and chest all were ok but that she was congested and having drainage. So, we're thinking allergies. It's just hard to tell in an infant I guess. Anyway, we are just doing the decongestant this time. Already after one dose it has improved her airway tremendously! If in a week her symptoms do not subside, we'll be going back...so we'll see. I'll keep you posted.


And just because I love it....a repeat.....

COULD THERE BE A HAPPIER BABY?!?!


No comments: