Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back to work...sigh....

So I went back to work on December 11th. I worked for two week and was off the week of Christmas. I went back once again on Jan. 2nd. So I'm back at work. I'm on call this week as well. Fortunately BJ is still off work because school is out until the 10th, so I don't have to worry about getting called out late in the day and being out all night and not being able to get to Jordan. I am very torn about being back at work. People keep asking me how it was (is) to be back at work. I love my job and I love love love what I do! BUT of course I love my child more....and I wish that I could stay home with her, but currently our finances do not allow for that. Maybe in a year or so....we'll see. I used to say I would never want to be a stay at home mom, of course that was before I was a mom. So basically I go to work everyday and I try to completely focus on my job and when I come home I leave work at work and try to completely focus on my family. So far, it is going ok. On to more news....Jordan has rolled over several times from her belly to her back. She is also trying very hard to sit up. I realize she will not master either of these for several more months.....but I can be proud now!! She's eating cereal and loving it! She is growing like a weed....just moved into size 2 diapers and is slowing graduating to 3-6 month clothes! She is starting to grab at things, she holds things very well. She watches everything and it is so exciting to see her watch and learn new things! I don't have any pictures to post on this one....more to follow.
Thanks for listening to a proud momma!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can imagine that working while Jordan is little is hard. I'm like you- I'm not sure what to do in that situation. I'm just glad you are out there advocating for everyone else's children. You are a mom to so many children and I know God has you right where He wants you! Post new pic's soon! : )

Anonymous said...

This post is so sweet! I know you are an awesome mom. I will pray that God will provide for you, BJ, and Jordan so that you can stay home if you choose. :)